Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Griffin's Party

Addie Blaire and I went to Griffin's 3rd birthday party last weekend and we had so much fun. The highlight of the party was by far his present from his grandpa. He got a real, live horse!! It was pretty cool and he was right at home riding him to my surprise. I expected this little horse I guess so I was surprised to see how big this horse actually was! It was so cute see the kids all ride on him. Addie Blaire was so jealous when she so Griff on the horse that she had to be next. Thanks to Griff's poppy she was! She rode that horse like a real cowgirl. I was a little scared but she certainly wasn't!

The birthday boy and his best buddy. These two really are as tight as two little friends could be, we are so glad she has someone she enjoys being with everyday.
Addie Blaire was so intent on getting to ride the horse that she was up on it's back before I knew it. She said "mommy, mommy" and I looked over she had a handful of rocks she had been playing with still in her hands as the horse was taking off.

My little cowgirl, now that both of her grandpa's have seen this picture there will be a fight over who gets her a pony.


Taking a little break on a hayride.

The best part besides the horsey, the smores!! She had never tried one that I know of and I don't think it will be her last. She took it down in no time. I thought mommy might have gotten a bite after all my trouble to make it, but I was very wrong! Thanks to the Ralph's for a great party, they really know how to show the kiddos a good time!

No comments: