Sunday, December 6, 2009

2 yr. pictures

Addie Blaire had her 2 yr pictures taken a few weeks ago in Little Rock. It was a very interesting day to say the least. I had decided to take her and get some outdoor pictures made. My mom came with me that day, and I took off from work so we could be up there in time. I brought Zoe along because I thought it would be cute to get some pictures of them together. Well, we got to town a few minutes early so we decided to run into Target for a few things. She was in the best mood, had just taken a nap and I was so excited because I had brought all these outfits so I just knew these session was going to be great!! Little did I know that that was about to change. As we were walking though Target, she was spinning on my finger and she fell and hit her head on the concrete in the store. She started screaming, and I mean screaming because she has lungs on her. People were running over to see what was wrong. I fell to the floor immediately trying to comfort her and she wasn't calming down so I tried to stand up and walk with her to the bathroom. As I did she started vomiting, well I started to freak out, but not near as bad as my mom I must say. I got her to the bathroom calmed her down and started making calls trying to figure out what to do. The doctor seemed to think since she had calmed down and was not continuing to get sick that she was probably okay, but just to watch her closely. I went ahead and met the photographer because she was waiting on me and I had no way to get in touch with her. Well, we got to the location and Addie had calmed down , but was in no mood for pictures. Not to mention Zoe ate all of the McDonald's we had in the car while we were in Target so we had no food to lure her during the pictures! Addie Blaire did wonderful under the circumstances but needless to say no clothing changes took place and Zoe never stood in one place long enough for some pictures! However, I was pleasantly surprised by what the photographer was able to get, it just proves what a good photographer she is to be able to get good pictures out of such a traumatic day for us!!
A few of the pictures are on her blog. It is sarahbusseyphotography.com/journal
Check them out if you get a chance!

No comments: