Sunday, March 8, 2009

Addie Blaire finds the way to Zoe's Heart

We went to church a couple of weeks ago with my parents to watch Sallie get baptized and afterwards my parents took us to eat. Addie Blaire loved the corn on the cob, but her favorite treat to eat with Pop is M&Ms. They bonded over them and she continues to know just where to go to get some M&M's when she wants them!
Okay so our condo if finally finished!!! Yeah, we are back to the spa city. I am really excited to have it back, maybe because making all the decisions was a little stressful for me. However, I am really excited with the way it turned out. I just had to include a picture of the kitchen, I will include more once we get all of our furniture that I have been acquiring over the past several months while it had to be rebuilt.
So the other day I was walking into the kitchen and I noticed that Zoe's bowl had some dog food in it. I thought that was weird because I hadn't given her any lately. Then I noticed Addie Blaire coming out of the pantry with a handful of dog food. She loves going and getting Zoe food and putting it in her bowl. I guess she knows there is no better way to Zoe's heart than food!

No comments: