Wednesday, August 2, 2023

Brit’s Cotillion Ball and Easter 2023

AB had a little fun after she recovered from surgery at the Taylor Swift ERAs tour. She said, hands down, it was the best concert she has been to! We had a fun weekend with these girls and their mommas in Dallas, even though I didn't get to see the concert!


The following weekend was a retreat for work for me!
Too funny and too appropriate for me...my boss got us all mugs that made her think of us..here's mine!
These two cuties getting ready for practice for cotillion ball!
AB got inducted into the Spanish honor society.
Easter Egg Hunt at the County Club!

And a few baskets for these two sweet girls on Easter morning.



Our annual bunny cake, getting weaker on the cake each year!

Sunrise Service at church



A day with my girl on her class field trip to a Traveler's baseball game.  It was fun, but so hot!





My sister know how to make me laugh on my bday!
Getting ready for the cotillion ball!!
A little pj birthday party with friends..she was the cool girl in the skit, can't you tell?!

A night out with the girls to see Legally Blonde the Musical!








Last cotillion before the ball!



A night to remember with all the girls!!
And this guy made it perfect for her!  These two are just the cutest!!!!












She was just so pretty...and looked so grown up I can't believe it!!











And big sister did a great job on her hair and makeup!!!













Dancing the night away!




Such a fun spring filled with lots of laughs and more great memories!!

No comments: