Monday, January 2, 2023

Spirit Week Fun!


Just a little work photo op with my cousin's husband who helped to make this grant possible!
Spirit week started off with a  bang...Sophomore wear red!
This was duo day and brit and friends were the Jonas Brothers while Ab and Alyssa were Gossip girl, Blaire and Serena



Tiger Tunes with my favorite hostess, Allie.
This year Klife took AB's whole group to watch the show.  Fun times...brit and I sat with my mom and Allie's mom during the show, but we helped to drive allt these girls there which was fun!

Blue day for the 6th graders!


Game day spirit wear for this girl!


And of course decade day!!




Grill dads for Ab and Luau day for B!!







Christena and I are on our way to Bentonville for a banquet! Work never stops even during spirit week.  We drove back in at 1am to be back to help the kids get ready!

B's silly Klife group
Homecoming celebration tea!


Homecoming parade!








B helping a special needs friend...she has been volunteering in their classroom every Friday and she does an amazing job with these kids!!  I am so proud of my sweet girl!
B left that weekend for a retreat with church at Tanako.

AB did me a favor and tried on my high school homecoming dress!  I told her I had a red dress she could borrow but she opted to find her own...but at least I have proof she tried it on.
Homecoming game



The next day we left for Fayetteville for a Hog Game.  We tried to use our season tickets as much as possible!  I even got to hang with my friend Jessica!!




Nora and Brit

AB with Annabel, Reagan and Maddie
Brit and Jackson


My two loves!!!


 

No comments: