Monday, January 2, 2023

B's 12th Birthday and No more Braces for AB!

September started off with a bang celebrating two milestones in our house.  B's 12th Birthday, and Ab getting her braces off!
This year B decided to take a little trip with friends for her birthday, so we didn't have an official party, but we did party all day.  Pics to come of the trip!

Never one to shy away from the attention this girl loaded up on her way to school with bday pics!

A little tribute to b over the years on my social
She also didn't want a cake but homemade ice cream...so here she is with a candle in her ice cream!
She didn't want me to join her for lunch but wanted chick fil a and friends at school...so she looked pretty happy when I got this pic of her!
Later that week we celebrated her bday with all her friends at their life bible study.  She wanted a cookie cake so we provided the snacks and they all sang happy bday to her!




A few of the birthday shout-outs she got on social...



Ab opening car doors for dance...



Ab and sheshe after her game!
The before pic of AB is ready for no more braces!!!

It's like she grew up overnight!  I can't believe the difference! 


Loving her new smile!!




The before and after!!  She is growing up!
Our whole group traveled to Atlanta for the CAFO Conference for work.  Such amazing people!!
Doing a little sightseeing...

I had the group take me by my old stomping grounds in Atlanta.  I spend many days in this building with my former job.  I lived there off and on for months at a time, so I had to see it one more time.

The awesome group from NO More Orphans Florida.


No comments: