Friday, January 15, 2021

Family photos!

This year for Christmas my sister and I decided to give my parents something we never had...family pictures!  We had never had photos done of the entire family since all the kids were born, so this was our chance.  I was really excited with how all the photos turned out and the photographer was so patient with us!  It was a great afternoon with some memories that will last forever now!  I was also thrilled to see she got some of my parents together because this year they will be celebrating their 50th anniversary!  What an accomplishment that is!! (disclaimer, I even included the ones I didn't like of myself for prosperity sake)
Heart eyes for these smiles!!
And my favorite...asking my parents to look into each other's eyes in front of the grandkids lead to lots of giggles and made for the perfect photo!





















































No comments: