Tuesday, July 11, 2017

B's Graduates Kindergarten!

This post is a hard one to write especially after looking at baby pictures with B last night.  She is growing up right before my eyes and I can hardly stand it!  My youngest is now a Kindergarten graduate...where did the time go?  I love this kid more than she will ever understand, she has brought more joy and laughter to our home and she is just a blast to be around.  That is the part of parenthood that no one really prepared me for that my children would be my best friends and my favorite people to hang out with.  I must say that these girls are both so much fun that I realize most days how lucky I am to have children I truly enjoy being with more than anybody else. 
This year at times seem to go by so slow each morning back and forth to school but then I looked up and it was May.  I can't believe that this one will be in 1st grade next year.  She still seems so young to me.  But these pictures are proof that she isn't a baby anymore and she is turning into a beautiful young lady with big plans and a bright future! Here are just a few of the pictures taken by the school!













Oh the places she will go...
 Her last Friday at school just happened to be my first Friday off work so we had a little lunch date to celebrate.
And I even got to eat with big sis too!
Always some shenanigans with these kids.



Mrs. Bingham was such a great teacher this year and B loved every second of having her.  I am so proud that she has made so much progress and can't wait to see what next year holds!
Last day of school play day! 



And a little last day after school tradition..snow cones!  Bring on summer!!
All dressed up and ready to walk!  B has some of the sweetest classmates this year.


My little graduate! 

B and her bud Emerie are pretty tight!







Diploma in hand...it's official!

 


 
Love this girl and so excited to have the whole family there to celebrate with her. 




A little surprise from the grandparents!
and great grandparents

Even little June was able to make it!


And then the big afterparty at our house...class of 2029 here she comes!
 The next night was her last ballgames, although we ended up with one more make up game the next day so these kids got to celebrate the end of season two nights in a row..hence all the group pics to follow!  B got so fast throughout the season she flew around those bases!
And big sis did a great job in her game as well.  She even got a base hit that night!!  So exciting!!

And she's off!
A little 3rd base coaching from mom!
 And as always these girls are blessed to have the best cheerleaders around!
Team pics Super Chicks


and Saints
Ab and her cousin Katie Ella
And then it was AB's turn for her last day...she had to go a few days longer than little sis.  And they even brought out the water slide for the older ones.
AB had 4 different teachers this year, it was her first year to rotate classes and she really got in the swing of it by the end of the year.  She enjoyed each teacher and they all seemed to make learning fun!  Mrs. Zumwalt
Mrs. Alexander
Mrs. Ridings and Mrs. Marlar was somewhere I think..
A little slime in between the toes...ugh!
Jillian, Ab and Livi

And then we were back in action for our final make up game that night...B came ready and she even got to play pitcher and got all 3 outs both innings.  She was beating those girls to the bases all the way around the field.  She was on fire and we were so proud of her! 
Mary Benton and B are like sisters so glad she was able to play on our team this year!

Even little June came back to watch AB play that night.  She was her #1 fan!
All fired up and ready to play!  More thing really started enjoying it towards the end of the season and she was totally bummed when it was all over!
They even got metals to prove it!


One of my favorite parts of seeing these girls play is the bonding they have with their teams and coaches and seeing them all pray after a game with the other team is pretty cool stuff.

Last game of the week and..if you can see in the background my trunk is up cause the dogs are loaded and these girls are headed to the lake!! 
Thankful for these two that never miss a game!

And that same said dog took a hit to her pride...I had spent some time trying to shave her myself to save money like I would do and well it didn't turn out so good.  As you can see my barber skills need to be honed in a bit.  Fortunately the next day the Petco people felt so sorry for her looking like she had a case of the mange that they squeezed her in for a little summer cut!  Otherwise people would have been running from her!
That same weekend we decided to make a last minute run to get our Magic Springs passes validated for the season.  We get them every year as a gift from G and this year we even got the Christmas package with all kinds of extras.  So we made a quick impromptu trip for a few rides one afternoon. 
With that summa is officially here!  Ready for late nights, long mornings and lots of memories with these two cuties! 

No comments: