Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Cookie Exchange


The last day of school before Christmas is always exciting but getting to go in your pajamas just takes it to a whole other level!  B was so excited to party with her friends in comfort that last day. 

Cutest elf I've seen..
Her party was lots of fun with plenty of games and goodies
Cousins = cute x 2
So glad I got to party with my girl!
We had fun wrapping Zoe all up like a tree.

and singing Happy Birthday to Jesus
B with Mrs. Carrie
and Mrs. Nations
one of her favorite parts though is handing out the gifts and this year we tried to keep everyone warm and snugly all Christmas long.
That Wednesday we celebrated once again with a party for Jesus at church complete with a cake and goodies.
oh and who could forget the Santa and Mrs. Claus
The next day my big girl had her party and we keep the sugar train rolling right along..

AB and Mrs. Adams
Then after the party i loaded up more than a car-full for a ride to my house for a Cookie Exchange.  The girls had been hard at work helping me get stuff ready for their friends.  We had a great time decorating cookies, playing lots of games and exchanging all the goodies everyone brought for more goodies!!


Christmas bingo
and their favorite..the scavenger hunt.  I had seen a game advertised where kids went through the neighborhood looking for blown up inflatables and yard treasures from this special Christmas list. Well we just so happen to have an individual on our street that goes all out this time of year so I knew we could find it all and with lots of laughs several sprints on my behalf trying to catch up to them we found it all.  Here are some of the kiddos pics that they had to document on cell phones for their prize!



The girls had a blast doing this game and the bonus was it certainly wore them down quick!!!
Then we headed back to my house to meet up with all the moms for some delicious treats!  EAch child took home their very own box of treats!

and there was plenty to choose from!

then as soon as they were all off my mom, the girls and I headed over for dance and afterwards treated ourselves to a nice pedi complete with red and green to start of what would be one of the best Christmas breaks ever!!  More to come...

No comments: