Thursday, November 13, 2014

Viva Las Vegas!!

Viva Las Vegas...so excited to get away with the hubby for  a few days with friends.  This was actually our first time to "fly" somewhere since B was born!!  Yeah, we don't get out much these days!  So I was ready for some fun in the sun and we had a great time.  The trip was very relaxing and as always las Vegas provided lots of great food which is my favorite part.  Up, up and away we go..
did I say Las Vegas I meant Venice..no not really but this hotel is a dead ringer for the real deal.  I should know because I have been there too.  Except for the part about the smell in Venice...so much better the American way!  We stayed at the Palazzo and had plenty to see and do...and of course Molly and I found a way to shop basically the entire weekend!
Our SUITE or SWEET view of the Wynn golf course...it had my husband attention for sure.
I always love a good hotel and we have stayed her once before and their rooms are the best.
The next morning the guys and gal woke up early for a little golfing expedition... With Cadillac (their personal caddy) in a caddy. He apparently has this car and Gigi asked if he would come pick them up that morning and that he did!  I'm sure this guys looked pretty cool cruising down the strip in this ride!

While the boys were away the girls will play...and Molly and I did just that.  We had the best time looking around at all the fabulous hotels and shopping.  I just loved what the Wynn did with all these flowers!  But the best part that you probably cant see in the picture is that Chris Harrison from the BACHELOR was standing right there.  I said hi but was too embarrassed by my lack of make up and clothes ( i had just come straight from the gym) to go talk to him any longer for a photograph.  Just know that I am a huge bachelor fan so that made my week to see him!

See I told you I had no business taking any pictures with him...proof!  But Molly and I played the tourist part very well and got some great exercise in the process.
See...what I love about Vegas is you just never know who you may run into!!!
meanwhile back at home the girls were being spoiled rotten!!  my parents had them at home one night and the next night they were at a high school football game chowing down on popcorn!
The next morning Bobo and Sharon picked them up and they enjoyed a girls day in the spa city!  How cute are these two..i mean really!!
Believe it or not we actually did see our husbands once or twice while we were there!  This was a pic from the pool..I sent to my friends back home who just so happened to get together while I was gone...it was pay back for all the pictures they had been sending without me!! As always the pool provided lots of Vegas ( I mean some people are very brave..enough said) entertainment!!
This was the first of two days of miniature golf.  I think the girls must have enjoyed it so much they talked Sharon into it two days in a row...how cute is the little guy on the left.  My nephew Max is one stinkin cute little fella!
Argggg..this pirate means business!
Tent time before bed!
and back at it again...these two wore them out!
A little shopping on the strip before we headed out.
Poor things...they must have missed us so bad they were ready to just end it all!!

and somehow they still had time for a boat ride!

Serendipity 3 on the strip...I had been talking about the frozen hot chocholate all weekend so thankfully my sweet husband walked with me down the strip (probably not how he wasnted to spend his Saturday night) but he did it anyway and it was great!!!!
 I enjoyed our time together so much.  It was the first time in a long time we had just hung out the two of us and it was really great!
Good times, fun times!  I just hate I didn't take more pictures of the trip.  I guess we were having so much fun I forgot!
It was a good time and I really enjoyed meeting Gigi and Grumpy.  They were the sweetest and really knew Vegas well which was great when it came to dining out and activities.  Can't wait til next time...but I am thinking a beach somewhere maybe on my next itinerary!!

No comments: