Sunday, October 12, 2014

1st Day of School

Well I say this again every time a new school year rolls around..I can't believe I have a 2nd grader and a preschooler.  It is hard to believe though..it makes me sad to see how much bigger each of the girls have gotten.  It is so cool to see on this blog how they have changed and especially how their list of favorites have changed each year! 

My precious little 2nd grader on her first day of school in her new uniforms!


All of her favorite things...notice she has decided this year that she wants to be a teacher.  This all came about one day when she had to come to work with me this summer.  I think she overheard a teacher say something about loving having the summer off...she took one look at me and said " mom I know what I want to be when I grow up...a teacher.  I said why..because I don't wanna have to work in the summer like you!!"  Smart girl that one is...

Her teacher this year..Mrs. Fisher (on hat day.)
It was hard for little sis and me to let her go!!
but I felt so much better as I headed home and saw this right over her school!!!  It's going to be a great year..I know because HE told me so!
My little B...I can't believe she is in pre-school this year!  She had been so excited for her school to start.  She had to wait a whole two weeks before her school would start after sissys.  I think she packed her backpack everyday and asked why I wasn't dropping her off.  I felt so bad for her but she was ready when the day came and couldn't wait to get to school.  She didn't want to leave either!! 

I told you she is my little momma...she even said so herself!!

B and Lola Bell ready to get this year off to a great start!!!
Had to let her go...but not before one last squeeze!!  Now on to the boo hoo breakfast!!

No comments: