Saturday, December 28, 2013

Busy, busy girls!!

It has been a busy few months around the Bobo house and these girls as always have provided us with plenty of entertainment along the way... 
mom managed to have some fun too...
The pumpkin patch at church this year.
AB's school even made a trip to see all those pumpkins.




Mitch and I had a night in Little Rock to see one of my all time favorites..Bon Jovi!!  It was awesome he put on the best concert.. 2 hours of non stop hits! 
The girls and I stopped by to see my grandmother...she always loves a visit from these cuties.
KE princess and pirate party!
The princesses walking the plank.

Halloween morning these two are ready to trick or treat!!

Fall carnival at AB's school.  She had a blast with all her friends running around and playing all the games.





We got some of the best news back in November ,  the girls, mom and I went to stay with Aunt T for the weekend and we walked into a great surprise.  Terri had "girls just want to have fun" playing in the background and pink everywhere....I guess the Fowler girl tradition lives on!!!
The next morning we attempted Holiday House..but that was a little short lived in the chaos but we did get some cute pics of these cuties!
and we even ran into a special guy this time of year...Santa! 
The next week I had the chance to meet an exceptional musician..actually two.  We hosted David Phelps and his band on campus and he was by far one of the best singers I have ever heard.  He has the most beautiful voice and it was an honor to get to meet him.  Unfortunately my picture was not the best but this is a picture with he and Jack Daniels a local pianist who is actually very renowned even playing at Carnegie Hall.
AB's Thanksgiving program at school.  This was the best picture I got but she was so excited to have a speaking role in the play.  She got to come out and lead the audience in reciting the Christian prayer. She did a great job, so proud of my baby girl.
My little cowgirl!!

No comments: