Wednesday, July 4, 2012

So out of order can't even name this post!

Well just when I think I catch up on my posting then I find a camera I forgot all about loaded full of pictures!!  So here I go again trying to catch up and now the pressure is really on to keep up with my blogging because I have totally given up on printing out all my pictures because A. there are way to many and B. way to time consuming for this momma right now! So we will store them away and hope that I can get to that sometime soon.  The first few pictures are from Lila's birthday party.  It was sooo cute and Terri did such a good job with all the ideas and sweets to eat! 

The party was in February so this is just a little overdue.  The cute picture tree.
                        Aunt Jilly and the birthday girl!
 The cute tree with all the attendees hand prints for her to have as a keepsake.  We were the first to sign, notice the bobo's far right corner!

 Waiting patiently on the cake too bad I don't think I was taking pics for Terri so I didn't get any of those.
 This was back in the spring as well.  Addie Blaire's class got to go on a field trip to Texarkana to see a guy that I totally went blank on his name but he is really funny and the kids seem to love him.  Afterwards we made a trip to McDonalds that might have topped the show but since I don't remember the guy's name I'm sure he doesn't care me saying so!  Addie Blaire and her oh so favorite Mrs. Nations, we sure do miss that sweet lady.  She even just called AB the other day to wish her a Happy Birthday!
 The class with the so called unnamed man.  This is why I should post right when things happen because I never remember once it's over and done with!

 The next several pictures are from Shonda's house.  In may, Brit started going to her house with a few other kiddos because Shonda is now watching them from her home instead of ours. I am so happy for her to get to live out what she has always wanted to do and she has picked up some of the sweetest kiddos which makes it oh so much better.  The kids have  a great time and she is so good about taking pictures with my camera I leave in Brit's bag anytime they are up to something.  It was so much fun finding all this cute pictures and more the other day. Makes momma one happy girl to see these guys so happy when I am not there!  They love to go on walks through the neighborhood....

 a little puzzles on those hot summer days....
 cooling off in the pool on those hot days....
 bubbles anyone?
 and a little finger painting here is before....
 and after (hope those floors are the same again)
This picture is from the mother's day event at church.  They did such a cute tea party for all the moms and kiddos.  Complete with tea cups and sandwiches.  The kids even made the mom's their very own hat (with a paper plate).  We got there a little late but still got to join in on all the fun.  Thanks to Rose for her hard work and the daddy's for playing waiter for the night wasn't bad either.

 The weekend before school was out we made a trip to the lake.  AB was having her dance recital on the next weekend of Memorial day so we wanted to get in some lake time while we could.  This was our first boat trip for the summer and definitely not our last!!  Little Brit soaking up the whole experience.  She was way to young last year to remember so this is a whole new world to her.
 Catching some rays!!
 Cousin Lila even stopped by for a visit and a dip in the lake with us.
 Our day after school was out pedi.  This was Britann's first and by the way the man that was doing her toes had her so scared to death that she didn't move.  I think I may go back to him everytime this child needs a toe clipping because it doesn't go that way for mom.  She did good maybe a little smeared after it was over but of course beautiful.
 Big sis the ole pro even got leopard stripes this time!
Here's to a happy and fun filled summer ahead!

No comments: