Thursday, October 13, 2011

Fall Fun!

I like always have good intentions of posting pictures and then one then leads to another and I end up with what I have done her a bunch of pictures from several weeks and once again all out of order. I am having the hardest time attaching pictures. I tried the new way and it times out on me or freezes so I went back to the old way and it is sooo slow. I wish there was a different way. I end up giving up and waiting to try it again. We have started the fall off with a busy couple of weekends. We are enjoying getting the girls out and about and trying to catch in on a little fun while we are doing it. We have started the year off with some tailgating fun and good times with friends. So here we go...

Playing with friends in the neighborhood. This was her first time to be on her own (across the street) playing with friends. I did keep checking on her, which I know is totally uncool but I am not ready yet for this one to get out of my sight. She felt so big though so she doesn't have to know that I was spying on them the whole time!

WE love Miller!!!

We went out a few weeks back to visit my dad's farm and we got to check out some of the beautiful fields he has this year. I know he puts so much of his spare time(which isn't existent!) into his crops and Addie Blaire has been praying every night for him some rain for his soybeans and rice (funny she knows all about it) so we had to go see the results! We even got to take a ride in the tractor. Checking out the soybeans.





It was hat day at Awanas so mom got a little creative at a moment's notice. I think the final product was very photo worthy!



We have really been taking advantage of Razorback season this year. Last year we didn't make it to hardly any games because of Britann's birth so we are trying to make up this year I guess. I wanted the girls to grow up experiencing the Razorback tailgating and ballgames as a part of their memories with mom and dad. I guess that is why I have been so determined to take them with us. I didn't do that growing up and I think it is something that we can always do together so I want to start this tradition with them while they are young. We tailgated with the Coffee's (who are seasoned experts, good for us bad for them because we aren't!) They had all the gear and we brought some grub. It was a lot of fun and the girls both had a blast. Britann loves crowds of people!! So that kept her entertained and Addie Blaire just loves whatever so she was up for it all. We started off the day with me and Miss Mackenzie (the Coffee babysitter) taking the girls over to the zoo and turned out that it was free so we had to take advantage of that!! We took the opportunity to check out the new penguin exhibit and it did not disappoint! We managed to take the girls to see the new "Tusk" or whatever they call him now. It was a lot of fun and can't wait til the next LR game.




Britann and Jorgia on the way to see the Razorbacks.

Checking out that hog!




A zoo adventure awaits.






Now time for a little break and some baggo.


Hey everybody has there own form of tail gate food, some just happens to be better than others!! (but don't tell this little one that.)



This is a picture more recently that I just went ahead and attached from our most recent trip to Fayetteville. He played with a team in a tournament and they actually won a trip to Pinehurst!! I am so proud of him!! The team will be representing Uof A alumni and playing with 60 other college almuni teams from around the country. I know he is going to have a great time!




These pictures are of the girls from labor day game watching. We had the Wilson's in from Chicago and I got a picture of their little man with the girls but for some reason I guess it didn't attach. We had so much fun with Thomas and can't wait to see him hopefully soon in Chicago!




We went to the fair in Arkadelphia with my parents and Uncle B, Aunt T and Lila. It was a little cooler than we expected so we didn't stay to long! It was fun to go back to a place where I have lots of great memories as well. My parents have always been involved with the fair and so my sister and I have spent many a years out there helping clean up or set up. It was fun to watch the little ones eyes light up at all the action. It was the first fair for Lila and Britann so of course we had to check out all the animals.


Thanks Bracy for the use of your coat!!


To bad she just missed the "BoBo" elephant he was right in front of her. She had a blast and it was great to see Gray and Kate there as well.


The roller coaster was no joke. I must admit that I forgot how rough those things can be some times.


How cute is that face of Britann's!! We all laughed at this one she is showing that personality more and more each day and it is so much fun!! Little Lila just as happy as can be.


We ran into Mrs. Darla and she showed us her pigs, we even got to pet them, which Addie Blaire was not to sure about. She came around though and couldn't get over how scratchy they were.






Happy Fall everyone!

No comments: