Friday, October 22, 2010

1 month

My bright eyed angel is 1 month today!! I am so proud of this sweet little girl. She has added so much to our family. I am so glad to see her growing and showing more personality each day. She smiles now!! She is weighing around 7 lbs. right now. She is still sleeping most of the night. She is just really late to go to bed. She goes to sleep at about 11 pm and then wakes at 3 and 6 for feeding. She is taking a good 3 or 4 ounces every bottle now. Such a big girl!!

I got sick last weekend and was running a fever so my mom came down on Saturday and took Addie to a birthday party for me. They had a great time at Jumpin Apes from what I hear.

She was doing her newest song, 5 little pumpkins. It is so cute she knows it word for word. I am so excited to talk with her each day I pick her up because it seems she is learning something new everyday. She now knows her days of the week too.


Got hogs? We have plenty of hog gear so be prepared each week to see some!


Addie helped me give Britann her first bath in a real bath tub. She had such a good time and let me tell you that baby was clean when she was done with her!


Big sister, little sister!

I can't wait to take another picture of these two and watch them grow up.

Finally i am catching some pictures of those big eyes, still yet to be determined what color??



1 month. This was the only big stuffed animal we had so she will have plenty of time to outgrow this guy!

No comments: