Monday, April 5, 2010

Jonquil Festival

Addie Blaire and I met Becky and Katie Ella at the Jonquil festival a couple of weeks ago. We had a great time, the weather was so beautiful that day and we stayed for several hours just playing and exploring. It had been awhile since I had actually toured the homes there and I actually really enjoyed it. The flowers were all in bloom so we attempted to get some pictures of the girls, but we didn't get there full cooperation that day, I guess all the sugar from the cherry lemonade and candy probably didn't help! But festival food sure is good!


My little flower girl, Becky had bought them both these headbands and they were just too cute.

For those that have never been there, the biggest magnolia tree I have ever seen is there. It is like a jungle underneath that thing. Addie Blaire and Katie Ella had fun exploring and pretending to be Dora looking for the animals. Addie is really big into Dora these days and everthing is about taking the right path and crossing the bridges so we make it into a game whereever we are.



Well at least I got some silly pictures. I guess that is even better!




The poor guy let us pay for one trip through this tunnel and we could do it all we wanted. Long story but Becky and I had no cash and searched all over town for an atm, well we ended up buying stamps in order to get a roll of coins, which didn't go far with $5 lemonade! Anyways, the kiddos went through it maybe 50 times, poor guy he just didn't know our crazy kids.
Becky gave it a try to show them how it was done, better her than me!

No comments: