Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Vegas Baby!

Mitch and I went with Travis and Natalie Wilson to Las Vegas for our 6th anniversary this year. Each year we have tried to go somewhere special to celebrate another milestone in our marriage, which I think is well deserved each and every year we put up with each for, just kidding :) Anyways we went to Maui for our honeymoon, our 1st year we went to Napa Valley and San Francisco, 2nd year we went back to Maui because I won a trip with work that happened to be that weekend, 3rd we went to San Diego, 4th we went to Dallas because I was 8 months pregnant, 5th we celebrated at the Kentucky derby with the Adam's, and this year Vegas. I wrote all those down so that I will remember that one day myself! We had a great time we stayed at the Venetian and got to hang out at the pool with Beyonce and Jay Z, well sort of. Anyways, it was a great trip for us to relax and eat well and catch up on some sleep!! My favorite past time when I am away. Mitch was also excited because he had reserved a spot at the sports book for the derby race. I knew this year would be hard for Mitch because last year's trip was our last time to see David before he got sick. It couldn't even compare to seeing it last year, but I know that it will always be a time for us to remember our dear friend David.

Natalie had a sweet little set up for us in their room with this awesome souvenir.
Mitch would talk to anyone that would listen about his picks for the race. It's just too bad he didn't pick that 50 to 1 that finished 1st this year.
We went to the Beatles' Cirque de Soleil show. It was awesome, I have actually never seen a bad cirque show. I thought this one was cool though simply because it was set to music that you could enjoy.
Good times, good friends and good food, who could ask for more!! Happy 6th anniversary!

No comments: