Monday, February 9, 2009

A day with Aunt T!

Aunt T came down to hang out with us one day and we decided to take her to meet "Howard" We decided to go and get Griffin so that he could go with us. In the true spirit of things both the kids called the duck on the way over there. It is so cute because they start calling "Howard" from the minute they leave the house. I think Aunt T had no idea what to expect but Howard is not like any duck I've ever seen and I think she felt the same way! He is so comfortable with the kids it is amazing.

I took this shot of the kids holding hands and I just think it is the sweetest picture ever! It just doesn't get sweeter than that. The kids are such good buddies and watch out for each other these days. I am so glad they can grow up together like there mothers did!

Snuggling with Aunt T and mom. She sure has taken to Aunt T and all her fun games and songs. My sister is full of excitment and animation, which is great for kids. I see a little of Addie Blaire in her because she wants to entertain and is very animated with her hands and facial expressions. Of course with Mitch's side of the family being so talkative also she comes by it honestly.
She loves her some Zoe and in turn Zoe is beginning to warm up to her. She says "pat, pat" Zoe as she pets her (i think that is from Little Einsteins) She is now starting to say "come on Zoe" I guess she has heard me saying that more than once or twenty times a day and she has taken to it! Pretty funny to listen to her calling for Zoe too. Zoe has a tendency to get out in our neighborhood so we have to go find her. Addie Blaire does a good job of calling for her too. I guess they have also bonded because they are now sleeping together. yes, that is right the whole family is now sleeping in the big bed!! Addie sleeps at the top of the bed and Zoe at her feet!

1 comment:

Rebecca (Sam's wife) said...

WHo wouldn't love Aunt T. WE call her the baby whisperer!

She is so cute and growing so fast!