Monday, February 9, 2009

The 1st Haircut!

Okay, so I know it is about time that Addie Blaire got her hair cut because my sister finally acknowledged what unfortunately I was aware of but not ready to admit. My poor beautiful daughter was sporting a mullet!!! I know I should have cut her hair earlier but it was too hard to admit that she was growing up! Mitch and I took her for the first cut the other day in Hope. She did so well, I think it helped that some kids she knew where getting their hair cut when we walked in so she got to watch. She did great though, never cried or tried to get away. I was so excited we celebrated afterwards with a drink from Sonic! I think this will help her hair grow though from what I hear it will really change in the next few months now. We just trimmed it up and got rid of the awful mullet!
A few of the before pics!
She is learning how to tease the hair. A secret her mom has never quite mastered!
The after pics. She now has some side swept bangs and a cute little should length do that is all the same length!! I was so proud of her for being such a big girl. I can't believe how fast she is growing up before my eyes. I can't wait for all the fun at the beauty shop we have ahead of us still!

1 comment:

Evan Ray Canode said...

Hey it's Michelle... Ray's wife, we met at the event last weekend. I wanted to say hi and to let you know again how great you all did planning the event last weekend. It was a great turn out and we enjoyed seeing you all again. Hope to see you soon.
Michelle