Thursday, October 16, 2008

Playing with Lynnley, Mason, and Griffin

We spent one night over at the Whitlocks house and the kids had so much fun playing with all the fun toys and the new swing set Lynnley got for her birthday. I was able to finally get Addie Blaire's hair up in a little pony tail holder and it stayed (boy did it ever, as you can tell by the pics) She is growing up so fast so I am taking advantage of the time I have left to dress her up as I choose. My guess is she will hate me one day for this hair style!! Oh well!!



She loved this grocery cart, although she kept trying to eat the food in the cart. I guess she has seen me doing the same thing at the grocery store because the only time I go is when we are absolutely out of everything and are starving!!


She is turning into somewhat of a girly girl because I have taught her to brush off her hands if she falls and she just can't stand to get grass or dirt on her hands anymore!!


Up, up, and away thanks to dad!!


Lynnley was so good with Addison Blaire. She just kept checking on her and giving her hugs and kisses. It took Addison Blaire a second to understand this concept, she is not around as many girls so she is usually trying to defend herself around all these boys!!



How sweet is that!! The two of them were so cute I couldn't quit taking pictures of them.



This was the closest we came to a group shot of the four of them.

Addie Blaire, Lynnley, and Mason sharing a sucker, probably not the most sanitary thing but I certainly wasn't going to be the one to stop them!!

No comments: