Sunday, July 27, 2008

Addison's 1st Bday

Okay, so we have been going through some rough weeks at our house between Addison Blaire being sick for like the past two weeks, my car getting broken into, Mitch being sick and a variety of other reasons I am just now getting to post some pics I have been meaning to post for awhile now. These are some pictures taken at Addison Blaire's 1st bday party last month. I attached so many of them because I couldn't decided which ones to post. She had such a good time and so did the rest of us, except for all the flies that were in attendance also. The party had to kind of be moved inside, but it all worked out. She actually really seemed to enjoy opening the presents and she got so much fun stuff that she is playing with all the time now. I can't wait til next year.



This is a little tutu that I found online, it was filled with confetti, streamers, and pompoms. We went with the princess theme for the big day, after all she is our little Princess!


Addison Blaire wasted no time getting down to business with the cake. She was a big fan I think, we had to pry it away from her after several minutes.
She got a little tired before the party ever started, all the anticipation I guess.
Addison Blaire's 1st Birthday cake!
The cake that mom had Blue Cake company out of Little Rock make for the big day. The best part was it had real strawberries inside!
Addie Blaire got so many singing cards. She absolutley loves them and has even started dancing to them thanks to her crazy mom and Nana showing her how it's done.

The setup at the table, thanks to Miss Shelley from Doodleworks for the cool princess platter. She even had me write a little letter to Addie on her Bday on the back of it. I also had everyone write Addison Blaire a note to help her remember her 1st big day.
The princess on her throne!!

Addie Blaire loved her new doll with a magnetic paci, just like hers. Thanks Miss laci for the cool hat too. Addie Blaire took off the bow she was wearing as soon as I pulled the hat out of the box. It was so funny, she was ready to try it on!!

Mason and Lynnley Whitlock in the big green frog!!

Mason having some fun in the sun!!
The setup outside, thanks to my dad who provided the bubble machine. Addie Blaire loves her some bubbles!!

2 comments:

Raygan said...

This was so neat to see! The cake was pretty and so was the birthday girl!

Meredith said...

Jill~I just found your blog through Lindsey Gray's. I saw your sister last weekend at Ethan's birthday party and she told me about your blog. :) Addison is absolutely beautiful! What a special birthday party!

Glad to find you on here and keep up with you and your sweet family.
Meredith (Smith) Eisele
eiselefamilynews.blogspot.com