Monday, August 17, 2020

She's a Quaranteen!! The big 13!

I can't believe this girl is the big 13!  I don't know where time has gone, but I sure have enjoyed being along for the ride.  I am so proud of the young lady she is becoming and thankful God granted me the chance to be her mom.   This year given Covid was a bit different but at the last minute I let her have some girls over for tubing and outdoor time.  We kept our distance and enjoyed our time together even if it was for just a bit.  
Just a little get together  before the big day.  It is great now to have our swim dock, it has made quarantine so much better because we have a spot to hang out and social distance on the lake.  



My little 13 collage...it is so hard to narrow down all your favorite pictures and memories into just a few, but luckily I will have this to make up for it one day.  I guess as I sit here and type, tired and so behind already, it makes it worth it knowing all those photos are in one place for my girls and us to look back on.  
The cute very last minute cake from Ambrosia, I called them the night before and they worked their magic very quickly!
Love these two sweet faces!

My little quaran-teen!
Well, I didn't say it was a small gathering but given I had already decided to let her go to camp a few days later I figured a few girls around wouldn't be much different! :)




I did all hand wrapped food and snacks with the exception of cake which we saved for later.  


And then we were off to tube and that pretty much rounded out the party time.  These girls would tube all day if we let them!





AB and Adalie
Ab and Maddie
AB and Adison
Carly, AB. and Avery
AB and Hope
AB and Parker
AB and Anabel


AB and Reagan

and we even got a little drop by from her cousins Max and Mason
and later that weekend we celebrated with cousins Lila and June

Happy Bday sweet girl, so glad we got to celebrate you and so excited to see what 13 brings!  I know the best is yet to come!  
Love you big, Mom

No comments: