Thursday, January 25, 2018

So much to be thankful for....

Graphic Warning: you are about to experience picture overload!  I know there are a ton of pictures to follow but I couldn't pick my favorites and considering they may never make it to a frame given my lack of printing photos over the past few years this is as good as it gets!  A family friend came over one Sunday afternoon and in a matter of about 20 minutes was able to capture some great pictures of the girls just right there in our back yard.  I love having at least a few pictures of each girl every year, it reminds me of how fast they are growing up and how much they change from year to year.  AB is starting to look so grown up, (and yes she stuck a little mascara in on me, while B was busy applying the lip gloss..just more evidence they are growing up)  and B my little baby has turned into a little girl overnight it seems.  









































I end the post with some of the pictures from this year's Mistletoe Fair in Texarkana.  The girls both danced in the even this year.  It is always a great way to kick off the holiday season!
As always they had their cheering squad  there...unfortunately Bobo and Sheshe were gone before we got a picture.  But these grandparents are so good to my girls, they never miss a thing.  So grateful as Thanksgiving approached for the gift of these people and their blessing on my girls.



B forgot this lovely headband in the car and I realized it about 3 minutes before she went on stage.  Which would have been a bit noticeable had she been the only one.  I had already gotten up that morning and run 14 miles with friends training for the marathon but this mom was on a mission, my legs felt like to rocks but I took off running out the convention center at full speed.  Everyone standing around said I would never make it back in time, but they don't know this momma!  I made it about 10 seconds before she went on stage then rushed to the audience to catch her do her thing.  Just one of those days that a mom go through..hahaha!

Look at this little china doll....


 B always wants a photo with her favorite big Ellie!

 My big girl...she really put on a great show!


 Her friend Audrey was even there to watch!
 And some more local friends that now take dance with us.


 All these girls did such a great job!
 The whole crew after the show!!

And just like that these girlie girls were switched out of costume and hanging out at the deer camp with cousins.  They are a great mix of both girlie girl and country girl all wrapped up in one!  Now bring on Thanksgiving break!!

No comments: