Monday, December 31, 2012

"Christmas at the Ocean"

Addie Blaire performed the week of Thanksgiving at Mistletoe fair in Texarkana. The whole group did such a good job. I must say that AB and I had been practicing her hula and she did not disappoint! Her group danced to Christmas at the Ocean and they looked adorable in their hula skirts!!
My little "star"

Check out that hula! Nana would be proud because she is the queen of the hula!



I decided one morning to do my own Christmas card photo shoot out behind the house with the girls. We put on our coats (over our pjs) and off we went to the woods. I must say trying to get a Chrismtas card picture normally stresses me out completley but we had the best time playing around that morning and in the process got some cute little pictures of the girls.




Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!

No comments: