Sunday, March 6, 2011

Baby Lila

Baby Lila was born on February 9, 2011. It is actually my dad's birthday which is pretty cool!! I had been stressing out wanting to be there for Terri and there had been some changes because she was going to get induced and then on that Tuesday the 8th they rescheduled it because the weather was supposed to be bad on Wednesday and Terri wanted to go into labor naturally. So I stayed home and about 8 that night I got the call. She was in labor!! She didn't really know what to tell me so I was stressing out because I didn't want to get snowed in in Little Rock but if I didn't go that night I wouldn't make it. So Britann and I loaded up the car about 11 pm that night and met my parents in ARkadelphia. I let Addie Blaire stay home with her daddy because it was going to be a little too much at the hospital and I figured Addie would be a little bored just hanging out there all day. My parents and I arrived at the hospital about 1:30am and Britann was wide awake!! We got to visit with Terri and then went to the waiting room to take a nap and watched as the snow came in. It snowed and snowed so needless to say we were there for a couple of days. Baby Lila made her appearance about 12 pm on Wednesday the 9th. It was my dad's birthday so he got to spend it at the hospital with his new grandbaby. I did tell him though that he can't favor this one just because she choice to arrive on his birthday!! We ended up getting a hotel room in town and got to spend the next two days at the hospital visiting. Little Brit was such a trooper she and I slept in the waiting room together in a chair and then I made her a pallet to play on in the waiting room. I was so thankful to get to be there with my sister at such a special time in her life and was also missing my little girl like crazy. Addie and daddy had fun though without us and I was so excited to get to her on Friday.


Beautiful little Lila with all her gorgeous jet black hair!! Now I have a precious niece and nephew I feel so lucky!




































Brit sleeping in the waiting room and just hanging out!



































Aunt Jilly holding Lila for the 1st time!




































Addie Blaire was dying to meet Lila so after a weekend in Hot Springs we spent last Sunday with her. I love that Addie has on her big sis shirt because she was acting like such the mother hen to the two little ones!

No comments: