Thursday, November 11, 2010

Fall Fun!

The girls and I had our first girls weekend since Britann was born. We spent Thursday night with dad in Hot Springs, which was Britann's first time to the condo. Addie was so excited to show her the place. Addie just loves getting to go there as much as we do I guess. On Friday, we headed out to Little Rock. We met up with Aunt Brandee and Addie stayed with Mason that night while Brandee, Britann, and I met up with my sister and mom for Holiday House. It was alot of fun, I always enjoying going just to get into the spirit of things. Britann was a trooper she slept through the whole ordeal which was good and bad considering I knew I would pay for it later!! I didn't even buy a thing, which is a first for me, but I did lots of sampling goodies and making a wish list for next year!! That night the girls and I stayed with Aunt T and the next morning we all went to help her register for baby Lila!! It was exciting to be there but I am afraid I was not too much help to her considering I had one baby taking a bottle and the other one climbing the wall of the store. I headed back after that and Addie had 2 birthday parties that afternoon. I made it a little late to the first and when we headed home to change up from the horse party to the princess party I realized I was locked out of the house!!! Needless to say a few hours later and a locksmith paid we were safe and sound inside!! I truly am losing my mind these days, I would love to blame it on pregnancy but I can't anymore!! We had a great time and Nana even stayed the night with us that night, thank goodness cause mommy was pooped!

Britann on the hay at the horse party.

Amy brought her awesome horse who was so gentle with the kids and Addie saddled up right away.



Addie Blaire and the birthday girl, Peyton.

Next it was on to Katie Ella's party. Addie loved this dress. She wanted all the makeup I would put on her and as you can tell in the picture her fake earrings were a necessity!

Addie and Lydia finding treasures and jewels.

Addie and the birthday girl, Katie

All the beautiful princesses!

These are a few pictures from a few weeks back when Addie Blaire's school had the fire fighters come give a talk. She got to try it all out and the whole class was in awe of the fire truck of course.



Britann wasn't as interested...

Hosing down the neighborhood.





No comments: