Saturday, July 10, 2010

Exciting News!!!

Finally, I get to tell the news that I have been waiting to share for weeks now!! I have been given permission to tell everyone that Terri Is Having a BABY!!!! Yeah!!! We are so excited. I have known since pretty much forever and for those that know me well you know how hard that is for me! She asked Addie and I to join her the day that she told my parents. Unfortunately, Dad was at the farm when they caught him so I didn't get any pics but her she is with my mom and Addie Blaire. She and Bracy are so excited and we can't wait to meet Baby Cross in February! So exciting to share all these fun pregnancy moments with my sister!! Even the morning sickness!! They also used there dog, Buford to inform the parents. He played the part very well. He fetched up the baby bottle with lots of energy!

4 comments:

Julee said...

AWW!! Congrats Terri!!! So fun for yall to be preggers together!

Stephanie Wood Smith said...

I've been waiting for this post!!! I'll never forget the day Terri and I played phone tag forever and she finally sent me a text saying "call me back so I don't have to tell you I'm pregnant through a text!!!"
I told her she HAD to start a blog now!!!

Evelyn said...

How exciting!!! Congrats to your family on the newest addition...please send my best to Terri!

~ Cindy said...

Yay!! I was sooo excited to get that call!! She's going to be such a great mom!