Monday, June 1, 2009

Flowerbaby!

I decided this year to do Addie Blaire's second birthday party with the theme of a flower party. So in keeping with this theme I decided to have her on the invitation with a hat full of flowers. I found some flowers that I attached to a hat for her to wear. She and I had so much fun during an afternoon photo shoot while dad was away (because as you would guess he probably wasn't as into the flower hat idea as I was!) I had to show a few of the many shots that I got that day. It is pretty obvious how she felt about it too, by the range of emotions that are in the following pictures! I actually by the end found that the best way to take them was to put her in her favorite chair in front of the television and put the Care Bears (her favorite.) on. I then sat in front of the television and started taking shots. It was a brilliant idea because I had her attention and she reacted to everything on screen so I got some pretty cute pictures. Isn't it amazing what a desperate mom will do for some silly pictures!
It started out good, then gradually it went downhill, time for a nap!
This is the finished invitation (minus some personal info) thanks to a little help from a friend of Brandee's. She is great to work with me and can really do anything I can imagine which is sometimes a very scary thing!

No comments: