Wednesday, August 27, 2008

The Little Rock Zoo!

Here are a few pictures from Addison Blaire's first trip to the Little Rock Zoo. She had a really good time. She loves animals and to her everything seemed to be a "duck." We will have to work on that for the next trip!

Addie Blaire with King Kong!


I thought this picture was so funny because it looks like the bear is coming for Addie and she doesn't even notice it (don't worry mom there was glass there!)

It was a little hot so we went for a train ride, little did I know it would only be for like 2 minutes. I was looking for a little break from the heat for a little longer than that!

Cheesing for the camera, she is getting pretty good at that!

Mason driving the train, he should know how because he watches Thomas do it all the time!

This was the gorillas, I had to take a picture of the precious little baby one. He was really cute.

I can't remember the name of this one, but he looked so relaxed and that face is so funny.


Okay so this is my favorite pic of the day. It looks like Addie Blaire is actually aware that she is under the snake. It is actually a little freaky looking back at it now. Maybe that wasn't the best idea to position her under a python (don't worry mom once again there was glass there too!)

Addie Blaire and Mason checking out the alligator.

I just wanted to show off my photography skills, pretty good huh (check out the tongue.) Actually I would like to take credit for this but Terri actually took it. She is a my mentor in photography.

No comments: