Thursday, August 21, 2014

4th of July

 
I'm starting out with a random picture from part of our garden this year but I keep forgetting to show pictures of this feast of veggies!  We are pretty proud considering our lack thereof in green thumbs in the family so I had to attach this picture one day just in case the Bobo's never see a garden like this again!  Funny how I take pride in things that I never EVER would have thunk it possible years ago!!  Getting old folks..
Nana's bathing beauties
Lila's first spin on the tube and I think we have a fan out of her already.

Just another lazy lake day
Putting their best foot forward..

The three amigos...these girls are a handful when we get them all together...can't wait to see what baby J will add to the mix in a few years.
All ready for the bike parade at church.  We made it back from the lake just in time to get those wheels all decorated.
Little B even got in on the action until mom's back was about to break from pushing her along.
Picking up a little speed...this is the first year she was actually in the mix of the other kiddos.  This poor child is not a fan of the bike but one day just maybe if I keep trying that will all change but until then she is going to keep pedaling on.. (all fours!)
Happy 4th from the Bobos!

and that's a show folks..we jumped in the car and headed south...beach vacation 2014 here we come!!!
My little crew showing support for mom's fundraiser!!

No comments: