Thursday, April 18, 2019

Stand By Me..summer is coming to a close!

We landed back in town one evening and were off for life in Hot Springs the next morning.  It all started with a weekend on the lake with my family reunion and then that Monday I was off to my new job.  In a matter of weeks what I had seen coming for over a month was already here.  I was thankful for a weekend with family and friends and lots of smiles from some pretty special kiddos!!


My cousin Thad from Alabma and his sweet kiddos came!

Thanks to my cousin Abbey for all the great photos of the weekend!






The guys doing a little cooking....and it turned out to be a little more smoking of the hamburgers but these two saved the day and we still had food to eat!

That night we followed up dinner with some mini golf with this crazy crew!


Love all these sweet faces and so thankful  for our time together!


Until next year... lots of smiles and happy faces thanks to time spent together with those we love the most!
And then we started life in Hot Springs, just like that I was off to my new job in Little Rock and the girls were off for a week of fun at Family Farm!  But before we knew it summer would be over and school was ready to start!
up next...A new school and a new year here we come ready or not!!

No comments: