Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Mistletoe Fair 2014

Happy Thanksgiving week from the Bobo's!  We have several turkeys lurking around the house!  I will let you guess which one it the real deal..?!  The girls started off the week away from school with a busy weekend.  Minus the part where AB had the stomach bug :)   
Luckily she bounced back quickly and the next day was dancing at Mistletoe Fair for her 4th year in a row!  This was B's first time on that stage and she did great!!  So proud of my dancing queens and the improvement they are making this year at Gayle's.  It was a big step for us to commit to driving over to Texarkana for lessons but so far the girls are both enjoying their classes and having fun which is the most important part.
The local crew...aren't they just the cutest!

B getting all lined up and ready to take on the stage!  But is the stage ready for B??

So cute...and the funniest part was the song called out the moves for the little ones and it says "point" well the teachers explained to me that most of the class understood that meant point your toes, however my child goes Grease lightening on them and does "the point"  They said it was way too cute to correct so they just didn't say anything!  So sure enough she did!
My pictures are a little blurry from crazy mom trying to tape and take pictures at the same time so forgive me for I am not a good multitasker!!
AB with her group minus one or two.  This girls did such a great job making sure to do every move just exactly the way it should be (pointed toes and all)   
 
A very blurry picture but she looked just like a little doll on that stage.   So proud of how much she has improved this year!!

and I can't forget the cheering section that was there the whole time rooting them on!  Thankful for such wonderful grandparents that adore my children just as much as I do!!
The next day we celebrated Pop's birthday/ early Thanksgiving dinner.  I can't believe he is only 30 years young!
The whole crew with all the great grands (minus Max and Mason)  This picture seems to be getting harder and harder to take each year.  Too many wiggly ones to count!!

Now to Turkey day....one day I really will get caught up on all this!!

No comments: